Need a Meeting Agenda Template in Excel? The purpose for creating this meeting agenda template is to help provide structure to a meeting, which should make meetings more productive.
Meeting Agenda Template
System Requirements: Microsoft Excel® 2003 or later
User Agreement: Read it Here
- Contains space to describe the objective / purpose
- Highlights relevant information surrounding the meeting to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Action Items – both from the prior meeting (if applicable) and at the end of the current meeting.
- Location for current meeting topics – each topic can be assigned to the individual responsible for that topic and allotted a portion of the meeting time.
- Space to take notes at the meeting.
- Other features include automatic number calculations, time checker, locations to mark off complete tasks, etc. Discussed in detail below.
There’s also a current action items listing included on this agenda that works exactly the same way. By using the action items, individuals are more likely to understand their responsibility and see the forward progression resulting from the meeting.
Just like the ‘Action Items’, additional tasks can be added and all formulas will update. Simply add a row where you want the new task, then copy and paste one of the other task rows to the newly added row. All items recalculate.